What is Pre Order?
A pre-order is a pre-order of a newly announced item. This item is often new in our range. Because you already ordered now, you will receive a substantial discount as a thank you for the trust.
When will my product be delivered?
As soon as the item is in stock you will be informed about the delivery. The expected delivery time can be found on the pre-order page or in the product information.
What if the product is not delivered?
If the product can no longer be delivered, we will inform every customer. The amount paid will then be refunded within 14 days.
Still not completely satisfied with your order? No problem, you are entitled to the statutory 14-day cooling-off period. Use the steps below to return your order.
Check the product whether it still meets the return conditions set by us.
2. Fill in the return form:
Fill in the return form and add it to your return shipment . Download the form here
You can return your product to the following address:
Attn. Petlux Returns
NB! The risk, including the burden of proof, for returning the goods lies with the sender.
Especially for more expensive products, we recommend sending them by registered and insured mail.
4. Sign in
The return shipment can be registered via an email response stating your order number and a link to the track & trace.
We will check the return shipment upon receipt. This can take up to 2 weeks.
Does the product meet the general terms and conditions? Then we will pay you properly.
Does the product not meet the general terms and conditions? Depending on the conditions that have been violated, part or all of the amount will be withheld.
If you waive this, and therefore want to keep the item, any return costs are for your own account.
As soon as the return shipment has been received in good condition, the payment obligation will expire or the amount already paid will be refunded within 5 days.
Are you returning the shipment? then the shipping costs will be for your own account.
More information: https://www.consuwijzer.nl/kan-ik-van-de-adres-af/zit-ik-ergens-aan-vast/wanneer-heb-ik-bedenktijd
You may only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether you wish to keep it. Think of the options that you also have in a physical store.
In the so-called physical store you cannot bake a croquette in the fryer and you cannot do laundry in the machine. You can also not open so-called blister packs (for example batteries). But you can walk around in your new shoes or try on a jacket.
If you use a product for more than is necessary to see what you can do with it, this will probably result in a decrease in value. We may charge these costs to you.
Tip: Also handle the packaging carefully and keep in mind that the product can be resold.
More information: https://www.thuiswinkel.org/vragen/wat-mag-ik-doen-met-een-product-before-I-decides-to-return-to-send/
Has the item broken within the warranty period and is it a faulty item? Then you are entitled to the legal guarantee.
Did you receive the product incomplete or with traces of use? Please report this to us as soon as possible.
Incompleteness or a defect of an item must be reported to us within 48 hours after delivery.
An incomplete article, an article with traces of use or a defect that has not been reported within 48 hours will no longer be accepted.
Are you returning the shipment? then the shipping costs will be for your own account.
Is your shipment incomplete? then the additional parts will be sent completely free of charge.
The warranty for our products is 1 year from the date of purchase. Is the product electronic? Then this is 2 years from the date of purchase. Any changes and/or modifications to the product will void the warranty. We accept no liability for damage caused by incorrect use of the product. Read the manual before use.
More information: https://www.rijksoverheid.nl/onderwerpen/bescherming-van-consumenten/vragen-en-Answer/welke-warranties-heb-ik-op-een-product
1. PETLUX premium: e-Columbus BV, established in Woerden under Chamber of Commerce no. 7690404
2. Customer: the person with whom PETLUX premium has entered into an agreement.
3. Parties: PETLUX premium and customer together.
4. Consumer: a customer who is also an individual and who acts as a private person.
Applicability of general terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to all quotations, offers, activities, orders, agreements and deliveries of services or products by or on behalf of PETLUX premium.
2. The parties can only deviate from these terms and conditions if they have expressly agreed to this in writing.
3. The parties explicitly exclude the applicability of additional and/or deviating general terms and conditions of the customer or of third parties.
1. All prices used by PETLUX premium are in euros, include VAT and exclude any other costs such as administration costs, levies and travel, shipping or transport costs, unless expressly stated otherwise or agreed otherwise.
2. All prices that PETLUX premium uses for its products or services, on its website or otherwise made known, PETLUX premium can change at any time.
3. Increases in the cost prices of products or parts thereof, which PETLUX premium could not foresee at the time of making the offer or entering into the agreement, may give rise to price increases.
4. The consumer has the right to dissolve an agreement as a result of a price increase as referred to in paragraph 3, unless the increase is the result of a statutory regulation.
Right of withdrawal
A consumer can cancel an online purchase during a cooling-off period of 14 days without giving any reason, provided that:
1. The product has not been used
• it is not a product that can spoil quickly, such as food or flowers
• it is not a product specially tailored or adapted for the consumer
• it is not a product that cannot be returned for hygienic reasons (underwear, swimwear, etc.)
• it is not an (order for) urgent repair
• the consumer has not waived his right of withdrawal
• The reflection period of 14 days as referred to in paragraph 1 starts:
2. on the day after the consumer has received the last product or part of 1 order
o as soon as the consumer has received the first product with a subscription
o as soon as the consumer has purchased a service for the first time
o as soon as the consumer has confirmed that he will purchase digital content via the internet
o The consumer can make his appeal to the right of withdrawal known via customer firstname.lastname@example.org, if desired using the withdrawal form that can be downloaded from the website of PETLUX premium, www.petlux.nl.
3. The consumer is obliged to return the product to PETLUX premium within 14 days after notification of his right of withdrawal, failing which his right of withdrawal will lapse.
4. The costs for returning are borne by the customer.
5. If the purchase costs and any other costs (such as shipping and return costs) are eligible for reimbursement according to the law, PETLUX premium will refund these costs to the consumer within 14 days after receipt of the timely appeal to the right of withdrawal, provided that that the consumer has returned the product to PETLUX premium in time.
Right of suspension
Unless the customer is a consumer, the customer waives the right to suspend the fulfillment of any obligation arising from this agreement.
right of retention
PETLUX premium can invoke its right of retention and in that case keep products of the customer until the customer has paid all outstanding invoices with regard to PETLUX premium, unless the customer has provided sufficient security for those costs.
1. The right of retention also applies on the basis of previous agreements from which the customer still owes payments to PETLUX premium.
2. PETLUX premium is never liable for any damage that the customer may suffer as a result of using his right of retention.
Unless the customer is a consumer, the customer waives his right to offset a debt to PETLUX premium against a claim against PETLUX premium.
1. Delivery takes place while stocks last.
2. Delivery takes place at PETLUX premium, unless the parties have agreed otherwise.
3. Delivery of products ordered online will take place at the address indicated by the customer.
4. If the agreed amounts are not paid or not paid on time, PETLUX premium has the right to suspend its obligations until the agreed part has been paid.
5. In the event of late payment, there is creditor default, with the result that the customer cannot invoke a late delivery against PETLUX premium.
1. The delivery times specified by PETLUX premium are indicative and do not entitle the customer to dissolution or compensation if they are exceeded, unless the parties have expressly agreed otherwise in writing.
2. The delivery time commences when the customer has fully completed the (electronic) ordering process and has received an (electronic confirmation) of this from PETLUX premium.
3. Exceeding the stated delivery time does not entitle the customer to compensation or the right to dissolve the agreement, unless PETLUX premium cannot deliver within 14 days after being warned to do so in writing or the parties have agreed otherwise.
The customer must ensure that the actual delivery of the products ordered by him can take place in time.
Transport costs are for the account of the customer, unless the parties have agreed otherwise.
Packaging and shipping
1. If the packaging of a delivered product is opened or damaged, the customer must have the forwarding agent or delivery person make a note of this before receiving the product, failing which PETLUX premium cannot be held liable for any damage.
2. If the customer arranges for the transport of a product himself, he must report any visible damage to products or the packaging to PETLUX premium prior to transport, failing which PETLUX premium cannot be held liable for any damage.
1. If the customer does not purchase ordered products until later than the agreed delivery date, the risk of any loss of quality is entirely for the customer.
2. Any additional costs resulting from premature or late purchase of products will be fully borne by the customer.
1. The warranty with regard to products only applies to defects caused by faulty manufacturing, construction or material.
2. The guarantee does not apply in the case of normal wear and tear and damage caused by accidents, changes made to the product, negligence or improper use by the customer, as well as when the cause of the defect cannot be clearly determined.
3. The risk of loss, damage or theft of the products that are the subject of an agreement between the parties transfers to the customer at the time when they are legally and/or actually delivered, or at least come under the control of the customer or of a third party who receives the product on behalf of the customer.
The customer indemnifies PETLUX premium against all third-party claims related to the products and/or services supplied by PETLUX premium.
1. The customer must examine a product or service provided by PETLUX premium as soon as possible for possible shortcomings.
2. If a delivered product or service does not meet what the customer could reasonably expect from the agreement, the customer must inform PETLUX premium of this as soon as possible, but in any case within 1 month after the discovery of the shortcomings. .
3. Consumers must inform PETLUX premium of this within 2 months after discovering the shortcomings.
4. The customer shall provide as detailed a description as possible of the shortcoming, so that PETLUX premium is able to respond adequately.
5. The customer must demonstrate that the complaint relates to an agreement between the parties.
6. If a complaint relates to work in progress, this can in any event not lead to PETLUX premium being obliged to perform work other than that agreed.
Notice of default
1. The customer must notify PETLUX premium of any notice of default in writing.
2. It is the customer's responsibility that a notice of default actually reaches PETLUX premium (in time).
Joint and several liability customer
If PETLUX premium enters into an agreement with several customers, each of them will be jointly and severally liable for the full amounts due to PETLUX premium under that agreement.
Liability PETLUX premium
1. PETLUX premium is only liable for any damage suffered by the customer if and insofar as that damage is caused by intent or willful recklessness.
2. If PETLUX premium is liable for any damage, it is only liable for direct damage resulting from or related to the performance of an agreement.
3. PETLUX premium is never liable for indirect damage, such as consequential damage, lost profit, lost savings or damage to third parties.
4. If PETLUX premium is liable, this liability is limited to the amount that is paid out by a closed (professional) liability insurance and in the absence of (full) payment by an insurance company of the damage amount, the liability is limited to (part of the) invoice amount to which the liability relates.
5. All images, photos, colours, drawings, descriptions on the website or in a catalog are only indicative and are only approximate and cannot give rise to compensation and/or (partial) dissolution of the agreement and/or suspension of any obligation.
Any right of the customer to compensation from PETLUX premium expires in any case 12 months after the event from which the liability arises directly or indirectly. This does not exclude the provisions of Section 6:89 of the Dutch Civil Code.
Right to dissolution
1. The customer has the right to dissolve the agreement if PETLUX premium imputably fails in the fulfillment of his obligations, unless this shortcoming does not justify termination due to its special nature or because it is of minor significance.
2. If the fulfillment of the obligations by PETLUX premium is not permanently or temporarily impossible, dissolution can only take place after PETLUX premium is in default.
3. PETLUX premium has the right to dissolve the agreement with the customer if the customer does not fully or timely fulfill its obligations under the agreement, or if PETLUX premium becomes aware of circumstances that give it good grounds to fear that the customer will not be able to properly fulfill its obligations.
1. In addition to the provisions of Article 6:75 of the Dutch Civil Code, a failure by PETLUX premium in the fulfillment of any obligation towards the customer cannot be attributed to PETLUX premium in a situation independent of the will of PETLUX premium, as a result of which the fulfillment of its obligations towards the customer is prevented in whole or in part or as a result of which the fulfillment of its obligations cannot reasonably be expected of PETLUX premium.
2. The force majeure situation referred to in paragraph 1 also includes - but is not limited to: a state of emergency (such as civil war, insurrection, riots, natural disasters, etc.); non-performance and force majeure of suppliers, deliverers or other third parties; unexpected power, electricity, internet, computer and telecom failures; computer viruses, strikes, government measures, unforeseen transport problems, bad weather conditions and work interruptions.
3. If a force majeure situation arises as a result of which PETLUX premium cannot fulfill 1 or more obligations towards the customer, those obligations will be suspended until PETLUX premium can meet them again.
4. From the moment that a force majeure situation has lasted at least 30 calendar days, both parties may dissolve the agreement in whole or in part in writing.
5. PETLUX premium does not owe any compensation or damages in a situation of force majeure, not even if it enjoys any advantage as a result of the force majeure situation.
Change of the agreement
If, after concluding the agreement for its implementation, it appears necessary to change or supplement its content, the parties will adjust the agreement accordingly in a timely manner and in mutual consultation.
Change of general terms and conditions
1. PETLUX premium is entitled to change or supplement these general terms and conditions.
2. Changes of minor importance can be made at any time.
3. PETLUX premium will discuss major substantive changes with the customer in advance as much as possible.
4. Consumers are entitled to cancel the agreement in the event of a substantial change to the general terms and conditions.
Transfer of rights
1. Customer rights under an agreement between the parties cannot be transferred to third parties without the prior written consent of PETLUX premium.
2. This provision applies as a clause with effect under property law as referred to in Section 3:83(2) of the Civil Code.
Consequences nullity or voidability
1. If one or more provisions of these general terms and conditions prove to be void or voidable, this will not affect the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
2. In that case, a provision that is void or voidable will be replaced by a provision that comes closest to what PETLUX premium had in mind when drafting the terms and conditions on that point.
Applicable law and competent court
1. Dutch law applies exclusively to every agreement between the parties.
2. The Dutch court in the district where PETLUX premium is established/has a practice/office has exclusive jurisdiction to take cognizance of any disputes between the parties, unless the law prescribes otherwise.